This is the ultimate work of longboard engineering, and it is the answer to a smooth and joyful ride.
When 8-ply hard maple gets cold-pressed into a camber concave deck, it gives amazing physical performances like super flexible, shock-absorbent, and unsurpassed in strength.
The unique symmetrical shape avoids wheel bites from any angle, so rest your heart at any extreme turn, and enjoy the extraordinary maneuverability of the board.
All hardware is forged by top materials, like genuine aluminum alloy trucks, carbon steel bolts, chrome steel bearings, high rebound PU wheels.
Only with these top-notch parts could we fully explore the board’s potential.
We only build what we want to ride, the only target for us is to make the board ride as good as it looks.
- As an artisan work from our engineering team, the 42inch drop-through camber deck offers super flex and shock absorber.
- 8-ply natural hard rock maple and epoxy glue, healthy materials bring more fun and are better for the environment.
- Genuine aluminum 7-Inch reverse kingpin trucks are adjustable as 50 or 45 degrees and take to you great maneuverability.
- Durable 70 x 51 mm 78A PU wheels work with ABEC-9 precision bearings, letting you enjoy an unsurpassed smooth ride.
- Designed by talents across the Atlantic. Graphics range from strikingly vintage to avant-garde looks.
- Brand: Volador
- Material: Rock Maple deck + Soft PU wheels + Aluminum trucks + ABEC 9 bearings
- Color: Forest
- Durometer Hardness: 78A
- Bearing Material: Chrome steel
- Load capacity: 250 Pounds