The Viair 88P is a small portable compressor capable of inflating up to 33-inch tires using a direct battery connection with two battery terminal clamps. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge mounted on top of the unit, by temporarily switching the unit off. User manual information on the color box, use the color box for storage. Maximum Ambient Temp: +158 degree Fahrenheit and Minimum Ambient Temp: -4 degree Fahrenheit.
- 12 Volt – 120PSI Max Working Pressure, the engine must be running during use.
- 1.47CFM Free Flow @ 0 PSI.Max. Amp Draw: 20 Amps
- Portable air compressor powered via alligator clamps direct to the battery.
- Good for small ATVs, trucks, SUVs, and sedans with up to 33″ Tires.
- LED/Power indicator, 10 Ft. Power Cord, 16 Ft. Air Hose, 3pc Inflation Tip Kit
- Brand: Viair
- Item Dimensions: 10.80 x 6.80 x 6.30 in
- Item Weight: 4.50 lb
- Voltage: 12 Volts (DC)
- Max Tire Size: 33″
- PSI/CFM: 120PSI / 1.47CFM
- Max Amps: 23 Amps