SVINZ Newest 5 Alarms Dementia Clock, Day Clock w/ Snooze Button, 2 Auto-Dim Options, Large 8″ Display Wall Digital Calendar Alarm Clock for Vision Impaired, Elderly, Memory Loss
- Best Clock For Seniors: The high-resolution 8-inch display clearly spells out the full DAY of the WEEK, MONTH, and DATE in large, bold letters with no confusing abbreviations, also shows MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, NIGHT, PREDAWN during the time: 5:00 am – 11:59 am (MORNING), 12:00 pm – 4:59 pm (AFTERNOON), 5:00 pm – 8:59 pm (EVENING), 9:00 pm – 11:59 pm (NIGHT), 12:00 am – 4:59 am (PREDAWN).
- Unique Snooze Feature: Add the large SNOOZE touch button on the top of the clock and snooze repeat times can be set 3 or 5 times. It owns 3-color display options (White / Yellow/ Black) and 5 alarm settings, which can be set up 1 to 5 individual alarms which are very useful for seniors with daily meals or taking medications.
- Auto-Dimming Options: The day clock has an auto-dimming function and dims at 7:00 PM (10cd/M2) and brightens up during the day at 7:00 AM (50cd/M2), also it provides the option to turn off the auto-dimming function to keep the high brightness all the time, ideal for seniors and people with vision problems.
- Enlarged Buttons: The redesigned user interface provides enlarged and concave buttons for easy access and easy operation. Upgraded 2 integrated keyholes for easy wall-mounting.
- Brand: Svinz
- Item Dimensions: 6.80 x 8.50 x 0.40 Inches
- Item Weight: 1.20 lb
- Color: Black