Sequential Read/Write performance reaching up to 560/530 MB/s provides best in class performance via the SATA interface. Accelerated read performance up to 13% faster than 860 QVO for added benefits for everyday computing. 870 QVO provides an adequate amount of TBW for daily use, equivalent to 3 bit MLC SSDs and offers up to 1. Expanded capacity up to 4TB for client SSD in 2.5” 7mm form factor. 720 TBW for 2TB model and 1,440 TBW for 4TB model. whichever comes first.
- Go Big, Do More: The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 8TB of storage capacity
- Enhanced In Every Way: With an expanded, SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance
- Boost Capacity: The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2, 4, and 8TB
- Reliable And Sustainable: The capacity of the 8TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 2,880 TBW using a refined ECC algorithm for stable performance
- Upgrade With Ease: Upgrading to 870 QVO is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor.
- Samsung Magician Software: Manage your drive and enhance its performance with tools that keep up with the latest updates and monitor the drive’s health and status.
- World’s No.1 Flash Memory Brand: All firmware and components, including Samsung’s world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in house, allowing end to end integration for quality you can trust
- Brand: Samsung
- Dimensions: 3.94 x 2.76 x 0.27 inches
- Weight: 0.20 pounds
- Digital Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Compatible Devices: Laptop, Desktop
- Series: 870 QVO-Series
- Connectivity Technology: SATA
- Hardware Interface: Solid State Drive
- Data Transfer Rate: 6 Gb per second