This complete wheel bearing tool set includes 4 sleeves, 2 sleeve plates, 12 bushings, 2 washers, 1 sliding screw, 1 sliding nut, and 1 wheel hub installer.
Including tools for servicing all the most common sizes, this set makes removing and installing bearings, bushes and seals a breeze.
This nearly universal bearing kit is compatible with almost all front-wheel-drive cars and light trucks both import and domestic.
- All-In-One Tool Kit: Everything you need for fast & effective front-wheel drive bearing removal and installation. Easily replaces wheel bearings while keeping the steering knuckle and strut assembled on the vehicle.
- Increase Efficiency: Designed to work with the steering knuckle and strut assembly still on the vehicle, eliminating the need for front-end alignment after service while reducing damage to the hub and bearings.
- Ultra-Durable: Heavy-duty carbon steel construction with black anodic oxidation coating for ultimate rust-resistant performance.
- Universal Compatibility: Works with front-wheel drive hub bearing assembly parts on most front-wheel-drive American domestic and imported cars and small pickup trucks.
- Portable Carry Case: Packed in a custom carry case with precision-sized storage slots for each component, made of premium ABS to protect and extend the life of your tools.
- Brand: Orion Motor Tech
- Item Dimensions: 12.20 x 17.70 x 4.10 in
- Item Weight: 24.00 lb
- Exterior: Painted Steel