Each piece is crafted from heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel to withstand extreme levels of torque. Drop forged steel ensures extra durability and each piece lasts throughout multiple uses.
This complete set equips you with a wide range of sockets in both standard and SAE sizes as well as accessories to make fastener applications quick and efficient.
Comes with a blow-molded case so you never lose track of your odd ends. Great for transportation between job locations as well.
- Impact pieces are constructed of heavy-duty drop-forged premium chrome vanadium steel to withstand extreme levels of torque changes against fasteners
- 6-point hex socket design prevents round-off deterioration under high torque and hammering stress with the use of impact and electric wrenches
- Highly visible laser-etched markings on corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish make it easy to identify drive socket sizes, specs, and measurements
- The sturdy and strong blow-molded case features socket size labels for organized storage and is secured by two lever locks
- The complete set comes with the following pieces: 29 x 1/2″ drive sockets – SAE: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4″, Metric: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 32mm; 2 x 1/2″ extension bars: 3, 5-inch, 1 x 3/8″ (F) to 1/2″ (M) adapter
- Brand: Neiko
- Size: 1/2″ Drive, Shallow, 32 Piece
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Number Of Pieces: 32