The Lodge Camp Dutch Oven is the pot that does it all! The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. Need high heat? Situate the Dutch oven perfectly over hot coals, thanks to the integral legs. For slow-cooked meals, hang the bail handle over a tripod. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- 8 Qt. Deep Camp Dutch Oven: The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire.
- Pre-Seasoned Cookware: A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals, just soy-based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- Made In The USA: Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high-quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- Camp Cooking 101: Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food, it’s about the memories. Whether you’re roasting a chicken in the oven or cooking chili over the campfire, Lodge has you covered with the included Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- Brand: Lodge
- Material: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 8 Quarts
- Color: Deep Camp Dutch Oven
- Shape: Round