Kaiweets HT208D Clamp Meter can be a perfect choice for car service workshops or other places with difficult environmental conditions. It has basic functions which enable measurement of AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature, and inrush current.
- True-RMS Clamp Meter: This multimeter can accurately measure 1000 Amp AC/DC Current, 1000V AC/DC Voltage, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, Continuity, and Temperature. Easy to use for labs factories and households.
- Inrush Current Meter: Knowing the value of inrush current can help you locate a startup problem quickly, whether it’s in the motor or in the starting circuit. The measuring time of the inrush current is about 100ms. When the current is greater than 10A, the Inrush function works well.
- NCV Detection & LED Flashlight: Built-in Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) Detector can easily and quickly determine whether there is a voltage. A convenient LED flashlight illuminates a dimly lit area.
- Advanced Functions: The Clamp Meter has Variable Frequency Drive Filtering (VFD) and low Input Impedance (LoZ) modes, which can provide higher accuracy readings.
- Brand: Kaiweets
- Style: AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Item Dimensions: 11.22 x 5.31 x 2.36 Inches
- Item Weight: 1.2 Pounds
- Measurement Type: Multimeter
- Maximum Display: 6000 Counts
- AC Voltage: 600mV/6V60V/600V/750V
- DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V
- Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/ 6MΩ/60MΩ
- Capacitance: 10nf/100nf/1000nf/10uf/ 100uf/1000uf/10mf/100mf
- Temperature/Frequency: Yes
- Batteries: 3 AAA Batteries Required (included)