MoCA 2.5 offers actual data rates up to 2.5 Gbit/s, continues to be backward interoperable with MoCA 2.0 and MoCA 1.1, and adds MoCA protected setup (MPS), Management Proxy, Enhanced Privacy, Network-wide Beacon Power, and Bridge detection. 2.5GbE Ethernet is more and more popular now. You can see it in the latest Desktop, even Laptop, Home NAS, USB to Ethernet adapter, and PCIe network adapter. It is time to upgrade your homework.
- MoCA 2.5 can offer an extremely high bandwidth of 2.5 Gbps. This bandwidth is shared by all the MoCA devices in the same coaxial network. That’s more than enough to allow streaming 4K/8K videos at the same time, while still playing an online game and transferring pictures from a computer or a mobile device to a television for viewing.
- Combined with the 2.5GbE Ethernet interface, our product can provide the real 2.5Gbps backhaul to your home network. This is a cost-effective and amazing upgrade.
- Unlike Wi-Fi, MoCA is based on a coaxial cable, a shielded metal wire. That can minimize external interference. Also, the attenuation of the cable is very small, less than 8dB per 100 feet. Even with a 60dB path loss, you still can get a full-speed connection. It is almost comparable to Ethernet.
- Improve online gaming by lowering latency. Latency is the important quality of your network, it is the term used to indicate any kind of delay that happens in data communication over a network. When playing games online, latency is critical. The lower latency, the better the gaming experience. MoCA 2.5 can achieve a 3ms delay. For Wi-Fi, the value is variable, from milliseconds to tens of milliseconds. So MoCA is the best choice for gaming players.
- Please buy at least two devices to enjoy the high-speed MoCA 2.5. They can be connected to a variety of devices in the home. Maximum 16 MoCA devices in every home network.
- Brand: GoCoax
- Size: 1-pack MA2500C
- Hardware Interface: Ethernet
- Operating System: Embedded OS
- Color: White
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 5.47 x 2.76 x 0.71 inches
- Data Link Protocol: MoCA
- Data Transfer Rate: 2500 Megabytes Per Second