Derwent Inktense Pencils are perfect for illustrators, designers, and students. The round, 4mm soft lead core allows for a quick laydown of smooth color, producing a vibrant finish for bold and expressive drawings. The water-soluble pigments can be used for expressive drawings or mixed with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect. As the pigment dries quickly, there’s no need to worry about color bleeding. Perfect for color layering. Plus, as the colors dry permanently, they are great on fabrics, such as silk or cotton. They can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your next project. You can create custom shades by mixing colors together or obtain lighter shades of the same color by adding water. Mix colors to create a truly unique piece of art. With a heritage dating to 1832, Derwent’s innovation comes from an understanding of artists. We’ve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.
- Vibrant shades – The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented color is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes full range of 72 colors
- Water-soluble – Expand your creative possibilities. Water-soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect
- Permanent color – Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing color bleeding. Once dry, colors can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of color bleeding
- Surface variety – Switch up your artistic canvas. As the color dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project
- Color creation – Make custom shades by mixing colors together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same color by adding water. Mix colors to create a truly unique piece of art
- Accessories – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads, and Derwent Carry All Canvas Bag.
- Brand: Derwent
- Weight: 2.05 pounds
- Dimensions: 13.95 x 1.02 x 7.8 inches
- Size: 72 count
- Color: Assorted
- Ink Color: Multicolor
- Color includes: Sherbet Lemon, Sun Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Sicilian Yellow, Golden Yellow, Sienna Gold, Cadmium Orange, Burnt Orange, Tangerine, Mid Vermilion, Scarlet Pink, Poppy Red, Hot Red, Chilli Red, Cherry, Carmine Pink, Crimson, Shiraz, Red Violet, Fuchsia, Deep Rose, Thistle, Dusky Purple, Mauve, Dark Purple, Deep Violet, Violet, Lagoon, Peacock Blue, Navy Blue, Iron Blue, Deep Blue, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Dark Aquamarine, Green Aquamarine, Mallard Green, Teal Green, Iron Green, Ionian Green, Vivid Green, Apple Green, Field Green, Beech Green, Hooker’s Green, Felt Green, Light Olive, Spring Green, Fern, Leaf Green, Mustard, Amber, Tan, Oak, Saddle Brown, Baked Earth, Willow, Oxide Red, Madder Brown, Dark Chocolate, Bark, Sepia Ink, Indian Ink, Chinese Ink, Charcoal Gray, Payne’s Gray, Neutral Gray, Ink Black, Antique White, and Outliner.