The ultimate handy solution for measuring pH! Plants get their nutrition from minerals but they can only get all the right minerals they need if certain conditions are right. A key factor that affects food uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline. We measure this in pH. The Bluelab pH Pen is the latest innovation for handheld meters. It provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crops to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients. Teamed with our Bluelab EC Pen or Bluelab ppm Pen, you have a handy, convenient, and accurate system for ensuring optimum plant growth and health.
- Measures pH in nutrient solution (acid or alkaline) for precise up and down adjustment with lab-quality glass probe. General uses include growing tent, swimming pool, drinking water, aquarium, fish tank, and brewing
- This hydroponics tester has an ATC that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature. Calibration reminder. Durable design for repeated uses. Fully waterproof and floats in solutions
- Double junction electrode has a longer lifespan compared to standard probes due to less contamination and is more accurate and reliable than comparable pens, test strips, drops, and more
- Combine with ppm meters for full indoor garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil. Other features: Auto-off function, low battery indicator, units for temperature. Kit Includes: AAA battery, lanyard, and calibration solution
- Brand: Bluelab
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2.16 x 0.98 inches
- Product Weight: 4.3 ounces